Wednesday, December 28, 2011

In Memory of Gung-Gung

I’ve wanted to have a blog of my own for some time, but have never allocated much time to do so.  With my recent graduation of college there is some time to think about my next move and to hone in on what I really enjoy doing.  But before I start I ultimately dedicate this blog to my grandpa, who was a victim of lung cancer for about 2 years before passing away earlier this year.  Thanks to Gung-Gung I’m happy to be born and raised into a loving family. 

So what’s this blog going to be about?

  • Anime, hmmm why didn’t I just opt for animeblogger then? =<
  • Gunpla, oh yeah another gunpla blog
  • Games, I’m mostly on the PC as my platform of choice—though there will be cross-overs.  While I’d like to play every game I can get my hands on, not every game is made equal and so I will do my best to provide any relevant comments/recommendations/suggestions.
  • Food and Life, not sure how to describe this topic but we’ll see what comes along that I’d like to share.

More to come!